geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Geronimo Documentation update
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:30:00 GMT
Under "Sample Application"

 In this article we will be exploding Geronimo's Struts support by building
 and deploying the JPetStore 5.0 sample application.

I assume that we are actually *exploring* Geronimo's Struts support, and
that no incendiary devices are involved in this tutorial...

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Hernan Cunico

                      <hcunico@gmail.co        To:       dev <dev@geronimo.apache.org>,
user@geronimo.apache.org
                      m>                       cc:

                                               Subject:  Geronimo Documentation update

                      04/14/2006 03:12

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

Hi All,
Here is an update to the documentation. I found surprisingly easy to deploy
JPetstore/Struts. It
would be great to add more dev related details about using this framework,
any volunteers?  :)

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Struts

Cheers!
Hernan