geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1 repo/configstore
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 14:41:31 GMT
Doh I just realized that the .car files are now directories :), that
answers my last question.

So what I'd like to see in addition to keeping installed apps in a
different repository is a solution to the server being shutdown when
any configuration fails.  I think if we keep user install
configurations in a separate repository we could say any
configurations that failed to start from the user repository should
not force the server to shutdown.

- sachin