geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Steeley" <andrew_stee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 13:01:46 GMT

I had the same build break when I was using an old version of
/etc/project.properties or /pom.xml, which had the activemq_property set to
3.2.  activeMQ 3.2 was moved out of the incubator in leiu of v. 4.  But it
looks like they've upgraded the /etc/project.properties and /pom.xml file in
the repo to use 4.0-SNAPSHOT, so perhaps check those out or manually change
the activemq_version, activeMqVersion property?