geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: When already deployed application is hot deployed once gain , Server doesn't delete the module from hot deployed directory.
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 18:21:07 GMT
I been thinking that we could have sub-directories under deploy that
we move the deployment to when it is stopped or has a deployment
failure.  We could also write a note to the faild dir with a reason
for it being in that dir.  I'm thinking of something like this:

Starting/Running:
   deploy/foo.war

Stopped:
   deploy/stopped/foo.war