geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <>
Subject will multiple targets conflict?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:48:06 GMT

If no targets are specified by default the current help specifies
that the the configuration will be deployed to all targets.  Will
this cause conflicts? i.e  config store A may not be able to
correctly resolve a configuration that can only be understood by
config store B, as will be the case with the eclipse scenario.  In
the case that the app can be successfully deployed to both, how does
this impact the application at runtime? If I hit an app in the
browser which config store is it running off off?

Does there need to be a notion of a default config store and if no
targets are specified the default is used?  I'm concerned with the
eclipse-aware configuration store causing issues with a given server
instance being used for "normal" deployment.

- sachin

View raw message