geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Still test failures in 1.1
Date Sun, 02 Apr 2006 12:19:05 GMT
Last night's Continuum build of Geronimo 1.1 didn't run any tests
(which I think is a problem). However, it still failed later on in
AxisBuilder.createServiceInterfaceProxy().

I'm building fine, locally. However, I haven't picked up last nights
updates...

Dain,
Looks like you're the most likely culprit. Are we missing an
AxisBuilder update?

I'm updating the continuum build definitions for G 1.1 to always run
'clean' before building. So, in the future, we should always be
running tests...

--kevan