geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: will multiple targets conflict?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 18:49:37 GMT
But yes, if we can key of something else to identify the type of
repo, that would be good.  The primary issue is the the eclipse-aware
config store can not resolve artifacts that are in a J2EE structure.
It will only be able to understand the eclipse project layout, so
deploying an application in a J2EE compliant structure to this repo
will fail.

- sachin