geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi , how to starta a gbean , when server starts up
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:07:12 GMT
Hi,

Deploying a service is pretty much done just like you are deploying a
j2ee application.  Provide a jar and a plan for it.  Take a look at
geronimo-config-1.1.xsd.  Your dependencies to other configurations
or jars can be defined in there.  Then using the command line
deployer your can deploy your service.

deployer deploy /path/to/jar /path/to/plan.xml

Also, I've found it helpful to look at the many examples available in
the configs directory from the root of the source tree.

Hope that helps.

- sachin