geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Session replication in Geronimo clustering
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:31:20 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for deply in reply..I was out of the work...!

I did change the xx.yy.zz.aa to the  proper value. I am testing these
scenarios on Linux machines. I got information from google search about this
error.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200503.mbox/%3c9FACF2700DF15849849992AB521FF875024501@SWAN_MAIL1.ada.net.gov%3e

It said that, if the network is not multihomed, then we do not have to
specify the attribute "mcastBindAddress".

So, I just commented out
mcastBindAddr="192.168.11.3" in the geronimo-web.xml files and redeployed
the applications on each node. Now, all the session replication and
fail-over is happening.

I do not know what is multihomed network. I will try to know and update you
on this.

To my surprise, when I tested on only windows machines, this problem is not
there. It is experienced only on Linux machines.

Thanks
Phani