geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Browsing G 1.1 using jconsole
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 06:57:25 GMT
I fixed a number of bugs around our JMX integration in G 1.1 today,
and you can now browse the Geronimo server using jconsole in Java 5.
You will see all GBeans and the tomcat MBeans (assuming you are using
tomcat).  I use the following command to connect to the server:

   jconsole service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/JMXConnector

For all of you on macs out there the java 5 jconsole command is
located at /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5/
Home/bin/jconsole

There are a few annoying error messages logged to the console, and if
I have some time I'll try to eliminate them.

-dain