geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Long Path Proposal
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:13:37 GMT
I don't know exactly how we do the auto jar, but I would think that
we would put the generated jar at WEB-INF/lib/somename.jar.   This
would only happen when people install applications into the
repository, which I would hope it not the normal case for
development, so I'm not sure we need to leave the WEB-INF/classes dir
in the class path.  Then again, there most likely isn't any harm in
doing it.

-dain