geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Long Path Proposal
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:04:23 GMT
Sorry hit the send button to quick...

The biggest ding against the equinox code is the license.  The code
is not apache licensed so I can't for it to Geronimo and I'm not an
equinox committer so I can't get changes in.  Even if I did get the
changes in, I'd have to wait for a release anytime we wanted a change
to the class loader.  Considering how critical the CL is to Geronimo,
I think we should have the code in our tree.

-dain