geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <>
Subject Re: Simplify the welcome application
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:53:34 GMT
On 4/28/06, Dain Sundstrom <> wrote:
> Can we simplify the welcome application for the server?  I find the
> shear amount of text on the page overwhelming.  I'm hoping we can
> push the fine detail of to secondary pages.

Do you have a proposal for what should go on the front page and what should not?

> Also, what is the strategy for easily acquiring the samples?

Someone was looking at that -- maybe pkashyap, I forget.  It was
mentioned on IRC yesterday.  The deal is if you click a link to a
sample that's not installed, it will explain and have a link to "click
here to go to the plugin download page where you can install sample
XYZ" or whatever.

View raw message