geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Release 1.1 - Question about Java 1.5 Warning message
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:20:52 GMT
FYI, if we distribute DayTrader as a plugin, we can tag it as running
on JDK 1.4.* only, and then you won't be able to install it into a
server running on 1.5.

I think we should move the JDK 1.5 warning to a GBean we put in the
j2ee-corba configuration, so if that configuration is started for any
reason it will spew out the warning if running on JDK 1.5.

Thanks,
    Aaron