geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Directory Update (Jeff?)
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 00:55:16 GMT
All,

While working on the plugins I found that our Directory is out of date
(0.9.2 vs latest 0.9.3 on iBiblio).  I also found that if we just
"take the latest of everything Directory-related" it blows up (in
particular, mina 0.9.0 doesn't work, but 0.8.2 appears to).

Can someone test a good combination of all the Directory-related libs
and update our etc/project.properties accordingly?

Jeff, I think you did the original Directory integration, I'm not sure
if you want to bite on this.

It's not a huge deal if we ship G 1.1 a point release of Directory
behind, but it would be nice if we could update.

Thanks,
    Aaron