geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: 1.1 Release (Version Upgrades)
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:14:16 GMT
We need to update commons-fileupload for 1.1 if it doesn't terribly --
the current one hangs occasionally (when the console processes upload
files) and I'm pretty sure there's a new one available.

Also for your list, I think we need a "What's New in 1.1?" page for
the web site above and beyond the release notes.

As far as the deadlines go, there are a lot of outstanding console
fixes that ought to / need to go into 1.1 (there's a patch for the DB
pools for 1.1 and I think the JMS one needs some attention and there
are a lot of other console JIRAs to review).  I'm not sure I'll get it
all together by tomorrow, but we can still make that the "freeze date"
so long as the fixes to existing console functions can continue to go
in.

Finally, I have some thoughts I've put together on my goals/vision for
Geronimo.  Should I wait until after 1.1 to get into that discussion?
(I'm not sure that's a good idea; I think we might want to have
something to say along those lines when we're going through the 1.1
release publicity.)

Thanks,
    Aaron