geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: New KeyStores portlet - How to import CA reply?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 13:14:37 GMT
You're missing that it's not done yet.  :)  If you want to put
together a patch, that would be great, but if you at least put in a
JIRA then we'll be sure not to miss it.  I think it also can't export
a CSR, or view the full details about a certificate, or show a
certificate in DER or PEM, whichever is the text form.  There are
probably a couple more things too.  I left the old portlet in there to
refer to until we are sure we've covered all its functionality.

Thanks,
    Aaron