geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Cannot build 1.1 on Windows - long file paths
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 01:31:34 GMT
I think we should be able to JAR up our generated stuff and that
should get around the problem for now.  There will be some limit for
user path lengths, but they don't have to use archive names like
org.apache.geronimo/artifact/1.0-SNAPSHOT.ear/org.apache.geronimo.artifact-1.0-SNAPSHOT.war/...

Thanks,
    Aaron