geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: New Feature Idea
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:45:06 GMT
I didn't think there were problems with web services in Geronimo in
general between 1.4 and 1.5 -- I thought it's only the fact that
QNames are serialized that causes problem.  I wouldn't expect to have
a problem with an application that calls a web service or is called
via a web service so long as it doesn't do any Java serialization
involving QNames.  Is that not correct?  (Does Geronimo itself do the
QName serialization for certain types of Web Services apps?)

Thanks,
     Aaron