geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Shared Libs
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:05:41 GMT
I'm not so keen on the shared libs, because then we don't know what
the dependencies are and it won't be easy to export a configuration
with all the necessary metadata.  It might be possible to include a
flag in the deployment plan saying "enable shared libs" and then if
that's set we can refuse to export the configuration or set a special
flag saying that the configuration has unknown dependencies.  But
needing to enable the shared libs would make them a little harder to
use.  I'm not sure what to think.

Thanks,
    Aaron