geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: When already deployed application is hot deployed once gain , Server doesn't delete the module from hot deployed directory.
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:18:04 GMT
OK.  For now, we recommend that you only use one deployment method on
any given application -- always use the hot deploy dir, or always use
the command-line deploy tool, etc.  It's definitely possible to
confuse things at the moment by switching techniques for the same
application or module.

Thanks,
    Aaron