geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Restructuring the console src dirs
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:48:49 GMT
That seems like a fine step for now.

Once we have better portal server integration (what is the status of
Jetspeed 2 or a newer Pluto anyway?) we'll probably want to really
split out the console features (and put all the portlets in modules
near the features they go with).  I think we can also find a way to
eliminate the console-core package.  So it may eventually collapse
back down into a single EAR+WAR or even a single WAR, but I think
that's longer term.

If you go ahead with this, please don't make the change in the 1.1
branch, just in head.

Thanks,
    Aaron