geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Verbiage: Change "configuration" to "module"?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:25:35 GMT
+1 and I think I had a hand in calling them configurations

I have found people very very confused (blank stares) when I start
talking about configurations.

One issue with this change is it should be reflected in the XML, and
console.  This would mean renaming configId in the xml to moduleId,
which should be a minor change.

-dain