geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The name of key store type is hardcoded in the sources
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:20:22 GMT
#1 is not an option.  We removed the normal Bouncy Castle distribution
from AG 1.0-M5, due to included code with IP restrictions that required
users to acquire an IDEA license.  Only a few portions of Bouncy Castle
that was needed and did not have IP restrictions was pulled into the
geronimo source tree under modules/util.

Where is JKS hard-coded?  Can you not override JKS in
var/config/config.xml to use your different provider?  If not, then
please open a JIRA issue with details on the problems you run into.

-Donald