geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: user-apps directory
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:10:15 GMT
Good thoughts.

I would also like to see all of the non-core apps (like Daytrader,
Magicgball, LDAP demo and realm, ...) moved out from under
asf/geronimo/trunk/applications (like has been done for Daytrader) into
a common subproject like asf/geronimo/applications or samples.  This
subproject could then also hold deployment plans for other applications
(like JRoller and Petstore) and be setup to create a runnable
application testsuite using the same steps as we have today in
Magicgball to extract a server, start it and deploy apps to it.....

-Donald