geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: user-apps directory
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 00:54:34 GMT
Keeping with the theme of talking to myself..

I guess it is simpler to just change the groupid in the sample
deployment plans to user-apps.  Of course users are free to specify any
groupid they want .. but the default in the sample plans that we provide
(including our documentation) will result in the user applications being
separated from the geronimo plumbing by naming convention without any
code impact..

-Dave-