geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Release 1.1 - Question about Java 1.5 Warning message
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:16:56 GMT
+1 on #3.  We should not the JDK 1.5 concerns in the readme.

I also like Dave Colasurdo's suggestion that we issue a warning message
if we can detect that we are running on JDK 1.5 and CORBA EJBs are being
used.  Not sure how feasible (or visible) it will be to add those
warnings but it would be nice to have.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn