geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject user-apps directory
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 01:51:00 GMT
This reminds me of a topic from a few weeks ago..  Is there a JIRA open
to address separating the end user applications from the geronimo
internal plumbing?

Specifically, /Geronimo-1.1/repository/geronimo/ seems like a strange
spot for end user applications.  Searching for deployed applications
seems a bit like looking for a needle in the haystack.

  /Geronimo-1.1/repository/ has nearly 40 directories
  /Geronimo-1.1/repository/geronimo has nearly 70 directories.

How about a simple /Geronimo-1.1/user-apps/ that contains only deployed
user applications?

Thanks
-Dave-