geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: Implementing Global JNDI
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 07:44:24 GMT
When a JNDI context is created for a given configuration, the interface
name is used to determine the name of the gbean that will be mapped to
this JNDI reference (and to create a proxy ?).
Take a look at o.a.g.naming.ENCConfigBuilder#addResourceRefs.
But I guess this is irrelevant if the objects are bound when they are
created.

Btw, should the global JNDI tree be read-only, or read-write ?
IMHO, a read-write global JNDI tree would be very usefull.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet