geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <>
Subject Geronimio v1.1 documentation
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:31:15 GMT
Hi All,
I'm working on the v1.1 documentation. I initially thought that it would be better to structure
documentation as an update to the existing 1.0, this is mainly focusing on the "What's new"
for XYZ

There are some comments about this on GERONIMO-1883

I think we should initially focus on listing the changes and how those changes affect current

installations. A summarized version of this list will be later included in the RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.txt

A "Summary of changes", organized by how sensitive the change is, should be the foundation
building the Geronimo v1.1 documentation. The info described in this list will allow us to
structure and address the v1.1 documentation.

I am not saying that the v1.1 documentation should just be a big "What's new" section but
that should be the starting point.

With that said, and to make my life easier :D , I would really appreciate your help enumerating
prioritizing the changes.

Please, if you can, reply to this note with the changes you worked on and a brief description.
if at all possible, give that change a priority 1-5, being 5 a major change.

I will consolidate this list in confluence and expand the topics.

This is the new section in confluence with some place holders

Thanks in advance

View raw message