geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Verbiage: Change "configuration" to "module"?
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 15:51:07 GMT
Guys,

I agree that this needs to be addressed.  I'd like to appeal to everyone and ask that we focus
on
getting 1.1 completed.  There are 84 outstanding JIRAs in 1.1 (I'm weeding tht down now) and
we
still have a ways to go on CTS.  Before we change another thing in the server we need to have
server to change.  At this point we are focusing on changing additional items in the server
and
ignorning the issues in the current one.

I appreciate any help on getting 1.1 out and -1 on ALL changes that are not specifically fixing

known (broken) issues.  This is a feature (enhancement).  Not a bug fix.

Matt