geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: Implementing Global JNDI
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:56:36 GMT
I would be glad to help writing / testing this feature.
Is the code available somewhere ?
I also just have one question: when I was looking at how to use Geronimo
JNDI implementation, i faced the problem that to access one of the proxy
in the JNDI tree, Geronimo requires the main interface name (which is
usually given by deployment descriptors).  How did you work around that ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet