geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Apache Geronimo Principles & Goals
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:42:37 GMT
Aaron,

I agree with the general outline below.  I mentioned in one of the 1.1 posts that in order
to be
competitive it would benefit the project to define some goals around the releases.  I think
the
principles below help to provide the framework for prioritization of goals.  I'd like to take
your
thoughts below along with representations of the scenarios we want to be effective.  I have
a set of
charts I noodled on about a month or two ago that shows graphically how Geronimo can be deployed.

I'll look to get those out on the website and get people's feedback on them.  I think this
will help
as well.