geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Directory Update (Jeff?)
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 04:31:41 GMT
Jeff Genender wrote:
> If the changes are not huge, I can probably do it.  Alex, are the
> updates significant?
Since 0.9.2 I'd say RC1 is a significant update.  There are package name
changes to comply with Directory's TLP domain name which are perhaps the
most significant changes.  There are changes to a couple dependencies.
For the most part the code has been cleaned up and several *severe* bugs
have been corrected and tested.  RC1 is also an order of magnitude faster.

We plan to get another 1.0 release candidate (RC2) out soon perhaps by
the end of this week coming week or week there after.  But looking at
emails out there from Dain and Aaron it sounds to me like the update to
G can take place any time after the 1.1 release.  Let us know if you
have any problems or need a hand while performing an upgrade either to
RC1 or RC2 when it comes out.

Regards,
Alex