geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject [VOTE] 1.1 Code Freeze to start Monday 0600 PT - Ship 1.1 on Cinco De Mayo
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:45:04 GMT
All,

I'd like to propose we close 1.1 and start putting the wrapping tape on the box.  There have
been
new features / functions coming in and at some point we need to collectively get this one
out the
door and focus on 1.2.  So here is the vote to agree to close features and focus on bugs /
JIRAs so
we can complete this one.

[ ] +1 - Close development for 1.1 on Monday 4/24 0600 PT
[ ] 0  - No preference
[ ] -1 - Let's cram as much in as we can

Of course this doesn't mean that we don't fix bugs.

Matt