geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1 Release (Version Upgrades)
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:20:59 GMT
I'll include the commons-fileupload update you mentioned in the list.  As far as the console
fixes I
consider them bugs.  The freeze date is to prevent the addition of cool new things that didn't
exist
before.  Bug JIRAs and fixes to the build are the next phase to focus on.  I'll be monitoring
the
commits to the 1.1 branch and plan to -1 things that are not related to finalizing the release

(fixing bugs, fixing CTS, performance / runtime defects, etc.).

Matt