geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: ConfigurationInstaller - InvalidConfigurationException in Geronimo 1.1
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:36:49 GMT
Scratch that suggestion ... I sent it too soon.
WriteableListableRepository extends WriteableRepository so that isn't
the problem.

Joe

Joe Bohn wrote:
> :-)  Hey ... for 2:30 in the morning I'm impressed that it compiles!
>
> I think the problem is that the Maven2Repository class implements the
> WriteableListableRepository interface but not WriteableRepository
> interface the ConfigurationInstaller gbean needs.
>
> Joe
>

> Aaron Mulder wrote:
>
>> Well come on, man, it builds, what more do you want?
>>
>> Aaron
>>
>> On 4/14/06, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm getting the following error attempting to start a server with the
>>> latest 1.1 image. Seems to be related to some changes introduced last
>>> night for a ConfigurationInstaller gbean.
>>>
>>> Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.4.2_08)...
>>> [  ]  0%   1s Startup failed
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unable to
>>> resolve reference named Repository in gbean
>>> geronimo/j2ee-system/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car?ServiceMod
>>> ule=geronimo/j2ee-system/1.1-SNAPSHOT/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=ConfigurationInstaller

>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.preprocessGBeanData(ConfigurationUtil.java:282)

>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:335)

>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:155)

>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.loadBootstrapConfiguration(ConfigurationUtil.java:126)

>>>         at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.doStartup(Daemon.java:252)
>>>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.<init>(Daemon.java:74)
>>>         at org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon.main(Daemon.java:367)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.GBeanNotFoundException: No matches
>>> for referencePatterns:
>>> [?j2eeType=GBean,name=Repository#org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repo

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net

lose."   -- Jim Elliot