geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tomcat version in G1.1 for clustering
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:29:59 GMT
IIRC, 5.5.15 went to backward compatibility...

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/200512.mbox/%3c63770.72.64.65.166.1135363511.squirrel@www.hanik.com%3e

Perhaps Filip can fill us in on this.

If I remember right, the 5.5.9 clustering GBeans will work on forward
versions.  So I don't think there is a problem there.  HEAD has been set
to 5.5.15 for quite some time.

Nevertheless, it doesn't hurt to try em out ;-)

Jeff