geronimo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connector plan deployment issue on 1.1
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 21:45:05 GMT
Listed below is the error when the environment element is specified in
the connector plan.  I am encountering this error when using the
packaging plugin.

The "environment" element is twice in the dumped plan.

It appears the problem is related to the merging of environment
information in the
org.apache.geronimo.plugin.packaging.PlanProcessor.execute() method.

Unfortunately since I can't build/debug on windows it isn't easy for me
to debug on this.

John


=========Dumped Plan===============

Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment
descriptor:
[/home/sissonj/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1/configs/my-database/target/plan/plan.xml:56:


error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected element
'resourceadapter@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1'
instead of
'environment@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1' here in
element connector@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1]
Descriptor: <xml-fragment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1"
xmlns:con="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1">
   <dep:environment>
     <dep:configId>
       <dep:groupId>com.acme.mydatabase</dep:groupId>
       <dep:artifactId>my-database</dep:artifactId>
       <dep:version>3.4</dep:version>
       <dep:type>car</dep:type>
     </dep:configId>
     <dep:dependencies>
       <dep:dependency>
         <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>j2ee-server</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
         <dep:type>car</dep:type>
       </dep:dependency>
       <dep:dependency>
         <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>geronimo-derby</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
         <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
         <dep:import>classes</dep:import>
       </dep:dependency>
       <dep:dependency>
         <dep:groupId>org.apache.derby</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>derby</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>10.1.1.0</dep:version>
         <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
         <dep:import>classes</dep:import>
       </dep:dependency>
       <dep:dependency>
         <dep:groupId>org.apache.derby</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>derbynet</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>10.1.1.0</dep:version>
         <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
         <dep:import>classes</dep:import>
       </dep:dependency>
     </dep:dependencies>
     <dep:hidden-classes/>
     <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
   </dep:environment>
   <dep:environment>
     <dep:configId>
       <dep:groupId>com.acme.mydatabase</dep:groupId>
       <dep:artifactId>my-database</dep:artifactId>
       <dep:version>3.4</dep:version>
       <dep:type>car</dep:type>
     </dep:configId>
     <dep:dependencies>
       <dep:dependency>
         <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>system-database</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
         <dep:type>car</dep:type>
         <!--<import></import>-->
       </dep:dependency>
     </dep:dependencies>
   </dep:environment>
   <con:resourceadapter>
     <con:outbound-resourceadapter>
       <con:connection-definition>

<con:connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</con:connectionfactory-interface>
         <con:connectiondefinition-instance>
           <con:name>jdbc/DB</con:name>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="UserName">blah</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="Password">blah</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">DB</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="CreateDatabase">true</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:connectionmanager>
             <con:xa-transaction>
               <con:transaction-caching/>
             </con:xa-transaction>
             <con:single-pool>
               <con:max-size>100</con:max-size>
               <con:min-size>0</con:min-size>

<con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
               <con:idle-timeout-minutes>30</con:idle-timeout-minutes>
               <con:match-one/>
             </con:single-pool>
           </con:connectionmanager>
         </con:connectiondefinition-instance>
         <con:connectiondefinition-instance>
           <con:name>jdbc/DB2</con:name>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="UserName">blah</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="Password">blah</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">DB2</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="CreateDatabase">true</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:connectionmanager>
             <con:xa-transaction>
               <con:transaction-caching/>
             </con:xa-transaction>
             <con:single-pool>
               <con:max-size>100</con:max-size>
               <con:min-size>0</con:min-size>

<con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
               <con:idle-timeout-minutes>30</con:idle-timeout-minutes>
               <con:match-one/>
             </con:single-pool>
           </con:connectionmanager>
         </con:connectiondefinition-instance>
         <con:connectiondefinition-instance>
           <con:name>jdbc/DB3</con:name>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="UserName">blah</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="Password">blah</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">DB3</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:config-property-setting
name="CreateDatabase">true</con:config-property-setting>
           <con:connectionmanager>
             <con:xa-transaction>
               <con:transaction-caching/>
             </con:xa-transaction>
             <con:single-pool>
               <con:max-size>100</con:max-size>
               <con:min-size>0</con:min-size>

<con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
               <con:idle-timeout-minutes>30</con:idle-timeout-minutes>
               <con:match-one/>
             </con:single-pool>
           </con:connectionmanager>
         </con:connectiondefinition-instance>
       </con:connection-definition>
     </con:outbound-resourceadapter>
   </con:resourceadapter>
</xml-fragment>
         at
org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaConversionUtils.java:602)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.createModule(ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:226)
         ... 80 more

John Sisson wrote:
> I tried deploying a plan I had adapted from 1.0 to 1.1 and got some 
> schema validation errors (shown below).
> 
> I wanted to give the plan a configId and specify a parentId of the 
> system-database.  I first tried defining the new configId element inside 
> an environment element.  I also tried without an environment element.
> 
> I noticed that the configId and dependencies I specified are duplicated 
> in two places (see the dep: and con: namespaces) in the plan that was 
> dumped to the terminal.
> 
> Is this a bug?
> 
> John
> 
> ===========Plan Source================
> 
> <connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1" >
> 
> <!--    <environment> -->
>        <configId>
>            <groupId>com.acme.mydatabase</groupId>
>            <artifactId>${pom.artifactId}</artifactId>
>            <version>${pom.currentVersion}</version>
>            <type>car</type>
>        </configId>
> 
>        <dependencies>
>            <dependency>
>                <groupId>geronimo</groupId>
>                <artifactId>system-database</artifactId>
>                <version>${geronimo_version}</version>
>                <type>car</type>
>                <!-- <import></import> -->
>            </dependency>
>        </dependencies>
>   <!--    </environment> -->
> 
>    <resourceadapter>
>        <outbound-resourceadapter>
>            <connection-definition>
>                
> <connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>

> 
>                <connectiondefinition-instance>
>                    <name>jdbc/DB</name>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="UserName">blah</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="Password">blah</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="DatabaseName">DB</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="CreateDatabase">true</config-property-setting>
>                    <connectionmanager>
>                        <xa-transaction>
>                            <transaction-caching/>
>                        </xa-transaction>
>                        <single-pool>
>                            <max-size>100</max-size>
>                            <min-size>0</min-size>
>                            
> <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>                            <idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>
>                            <match-one/>
>                        </single-pool>
>                    </connectionmanager>
>                </connectiondefinition-instance>
>                                <connectiondefinition-instance>
>                    <name>jdbc/DB2</name>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="UserName">blah</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="Password">blah</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="DatabaseName">DB2</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="CreateDatabase">true</config-property-setting>
>                    <connectionmanager>
>                        <xa-transaction>
>                            <transaction-caching/>
>                        </xa-transaction>
>                        <single-pool>
>                            <max-size>100</max-size>
>                            <min-size>0</min-size>
>                            
> <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>                            <idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>
>                            <match-one/>
>                        </single-pool>
>                    </connectionmanager>
>                </connectiondefinition-instance>
> 
>                <connectiondefinition-instance>
>                    <name>jdbc/DB3</name>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="UserName">blah</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="Password">blah</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="DatabaseName">DB3</config-property-setting>
>                    <config-property-setting 
> name="CreateDatabase">true</config-property-setting>
>                    <connectionmanager>
>                        <xa-transaction>
>                            <transaction-caching/>
>                        </xa-transaction>
>                        <single-pool>
>                            <max-size>100</max-size>
>                            <min-size>0</min-size>
>                            
> <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>                            <idle-timeout-minutes>30</idle-timeout-minutes>
>                            <match-one/>
>                        </single-pool>
>                    </connectionmanager>
>                </connectiondefinition-instance>
>            </connection-definition>
>        </outbound-resourceadapter>
>          </resourceadapter>
> 
> </connector>
> 
> =========Dumped Plan===============
> 
> Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: Invalid deployment 
> descriptor: 
> [/home/sissonj/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1/configs/my-database/target/plan/plan.xml:57:

> error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected element 
> 'resourceadapter@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1' 
> instead of 
> 'configId@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1' here in 
> element connector@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1, 
> /home/sissonj/OpenSourceJava/asf/geronimo/branches/1.1/configs/my-database/target/plan/plan.xml:63:

> error: cvc-complex-type.2.4a: Expected element 
> 'resourceadapter@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1' 
> instead of 
> 'dependencies@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1' here 
> in element connector@http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1]
> Descriptor: <xml-fragment 
> xmlns:con="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.1">
>  <!--<environment>-->
>  <dep:environment 
> xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1">
>    <dep:configId>
>      <dep:groupId>com.acme.mydatabase</dep:groupId>
>      <dep:artifactId>my-database</dep:artifactId>
>      <dep:version>3.4</dep:version>
>      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
>    </dep:configId>
>    <dep:dependencies>
>      <dep:dependency>
>        <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
>        <dep:artifactId>j2ee-server</dep:artifactId>
>        <dep:version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
>        <dep:type>car</dep:type>
>      </dep:dependency>
>      <dep:dependency>
>        <dep:groupId>geronimo</dep:groupId>
>        <dep:artifactId>geronimo-derby</dep:artifactId>
>        <dep:version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</dep:version>
>        <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>        <dep:import>classes</dep:import>
>      </dep:dependency>
>      <dep:dependency>
>        <dep:groupId>org.apache.derby</dep:groupId>
>        <dep:artifactId>derby</dep:artifactId>
>        <dep:version>10.1.1.0</dep:version>
>        <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>        <dep:import>classes</dep:import>
>      </dep:dependency>
>      <dep:dependency>
>        <dep:groupId>org.apache.derby</dep:groupId>
>        <dep:artifactId>derbynet</dep:artifactId>
>        <dep:version>10.1.1.0</dep:version>
>        <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
>        <dep:import>classes</dep:import>
>      </dep:dependency>
>    </dep:dependencies>
>    <dep:hidden-classes/>
>    <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
>  </dep:environment>
>  <con:configId>
>    <con:groupId>com.acme.mydatabase</con:groupId>
>    <con:artifactId>my-database</con:artifactId>
>    <con:version>3.4</con:version>
>    <con:type>car</con:type>
>  </con:configId>
>  <con:dependencies>
>    <con:dependency>
>      <con:groupId>geronimo</con:groupId>
>      <con:artifactId>system-database</con:artifactId>
>      <con:version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</con:version>
>      <con:type>car</con:type>
>      <!--<import></import>-->
>    </con:dependency>
>  </con:dependencies>
>  <!--</environment>-->
>  <con:resourceadapter>
>    <con:outbound-resourceadapter>
>      <con:connection-definition>
>        
> <con:connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</con:connectionfactory-interface>

> 
>        <con:connectiondefinition-instance>
>          <con:name>jdbc/DB</con:name>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="UserName">blah</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="Password">blah</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="DatabaseName">DB</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="CreateDatabase">true</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:connectionmanager>
>            <con:xa-transaction>
>              <con:transaction-caching/>
>            </con:xa-transaction>
>            <con:single-pool>
>              <con:max-size>100</con:max-size>
>              <con:min-size>0</con:min-size>
>              
> <con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>              <con:idle-timeout-minutes>30</con:idle-timeout-minutes>
>              <con:match-one/>
>            </con:single-pool>
>          </con:connectionmanager>
>        </con:connectiondefinition-instance>
>        <con:connectiondefinition-instance>
>          <con:name>jdbc/DB2</con:name>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="UserName">blah</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="Password">blah</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="DatabaseName">DB2</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="CreateDatabase">true</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:connectionmanager>
>            <con:xa-transaction>
>              <con:transaction-caching/>
>            </con:xa-transaction>
>            <con:single-pool>
>              <con:max-size>100</con:max-size>
>              <con:min-size>0</con:min-size>
>              
> <con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>              <con:idle-timeout-minutes>30</con:idle-timeout-minutes>
>              <con:match-one/>
>            </con:single-pool>
>          </con:connectionmanager>
>        </con:connectiondefinition-instance>
>        <con:connectiondefinition-instance>
>          <con:name>jdbc/DB3</con:name>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="UserName">blah</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="Password">blah</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="DatabaseName">DB3</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:config-property-setting 
> name="CreateDatabase">true</con:config-property-setting>
>          <con:connectionmanager>
>            <con:xa-transaction>
>              <con:transaction-caching/>
>            </con:xa-transaction>
>            <con:single-pool>
>              <con:max-size>100</con:max-size>
>              <con:min-size>0</con:min-size>
>              
> <con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</con:blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
>              <con:idle-timeout-minutes>30</con:idle-timeout-minutes>
>              <con:match-one/>
>            </con:single-pool>
>          </con:connectionmanager>
>        </con:connectiondefinition-instance>
>      </con:connection-definition>
>    </con:outbound-resourceadapter>
>  </con:resourceadapter>
> </xml-fragment>
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.schema.SchemaConversionUtils.validateDD(SchemaConversionUtils.java:602)

> 
>        at 
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.deployment.ConnectorModuleBuilder.createModule(ConnectorModuleBuilder.java:226)

> 
>        ... 80 more
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message