geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Embedded LDAP Server Viewer Portlet
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:42:19 GMT
Hi Chris,

Did Dojo fix the ie https bug?  I recently ran into a problem with Dojo
where when its run on https and ie, you get an annoying "This page
contains secure and nonsecure items, Do you with to continue" pop up.
There were several reasons for it, but it was enough for me to scrap
using Dojo.  It was mainly because the app I was writing needed to be
secure.  For G's console, this may not be a big deal, but something to
be aware of.

Jeff