geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Merging from 1.1 to HEAD
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 15:07:46 GMT
I was travelling yesterday so apologies for the late reply.

Aaron Mulder wrote:
> So I'm putting some stuff into 1.1, some of which is related to config
> IDs and some of which is not.
>
> My question is, for the stuff unrelated to config IDs, should I be
> merging to HEAD right away?  Or is it going to be easier if I don't
> and we merge "everything" at once later?
>
> I have also previously put some things into HEAD which I would like to
> get into 1.1.  I assume I should merge those to 1.1 soon, because I
> expect we will prepare the 1.1 release before attempting to fully
> merge 1.1 into HEAD.  Is that right?

Move them sooner than later.  The original plan was to freeze code on Friday.  We would then
work
the stable branch to CTS compliance and if there was time left layer in other stuff.  I really,

really want to get this out by April 28th so that when Java One rolls around we aren't locked
up in
a hotel room trying to get a release done.  If it is risky please defer it.

What were the specific features you were looking at ?