geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: celtix-geronimo integration redux
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:31:30 GMT
Forgot to answer your other question.

I don't know if you can change the class of a current named bean.  Dain
or David Jencks may be able to answer that.

But I *think*, you can shut off the gbean as I explained in my last
email, then redeclare it in the config.xml.

Here is an example of a new ConnectorGBean that is declared in the
Tomcat configuration section of the config.xml:

<gbean
name="geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/tomcat/1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=GBean,name=TomcatWebConnector-HTTP-MyNewHTTPListener"
gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.ConnectorGBean">
      <attribute name="protocol">HTTP</attribute>
      <attribute name="host">0.0.0.0</attribute>
      <attribute name="port">9090</attribute>
      <attribute name="name">MyNewHTTPListener</attribute>
      <reference name="TomcatContainer">

<pattern><gbean-name>geronimo.server:J2EEApplication=null,J2EEModule=geronimo/tomcat/1.0/car,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=GBean,name=TomcatWebContainer</gbean-name></pattern>
      </reference>
</gbean>

I am sure the others may be able to tweak this, but this should be in
the right general direction.

Jeff