geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: When already deployed application is hot deployed once gain , Server doesn't delete the module from hot deployed directory.
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:30:56 GMT
I like the idea of conveying information alot.  Although, as a developer I think I'd like to
look in
one place for the app and its status.  We could prefix or annotate the messages in the log
so an
association of messages and stack traces could be made to the application.

For Bruces comment on versioning, if the apps are CARS then they would get a version number
anyway
and would all fit basically in the same place.