geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Shared Libs
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 19:55:05 GMT
I think the shared libraries may solve this issue for a lot of people.

Do you have some more thoughts on how this capability may be made
available to users?  Looking at what was checked in already it seems
that the user would have to create an array of the libDirs in code via
some home-grown mechanism and then invoke your class to update the
classpath.   Do you already have plans for an easier way to expose this
to the users (perhaps via some server configuration or some new elements
on the deployment plans to add new shared libraries)?

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net