geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Dependencies on jars in 1.1 and beyond
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 03:36:44 GMT
I think an implicit Version of 0.0 might be reasonable for jars that do not follow Maven
conventions.  Personally I think forcing everyone to rename their jars is a bit intrusive
as not
everyone would want / need to do this.

How about this:

mattsjar.jar would be implicitly mattsjar-0.0.jar without the usewr having to change a thing.

Thoughts?

Matt