geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo JDK 1.5 Status
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 02:16:33 GMT
I believe that list is accurate Aaron.  I'd like to talk about not shipping with DayTrader
installed
for 1.1.  This will reduce our footprint and eliminate the QName problem we have.  It would
be nice
to have the auto install stuff you did to pull down the samples and install them but don't
know how
hard that would be to integrate into 1.1.

The only other item someone might have is if they deploy any applications that use the QName
when
running on 1.5 and then try to start under 1.4 (or vice versa).

Matt