geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Conrad O'Dea" <co...@iona.com>
Subject celtix-geronimo integration redux
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:18:57 GMT
Hi there,

Right now I've got to the stage where I can, with a bit of tweaking
of the config.xml, deploy Celtix to Geronimo and have it handle Web
Service deployments.  This is on 1.2 where the deployers for wars,
ejb jars and webservices are all separate so it's pretty
straightforward to change configuration so that a Celtix deployer is
used.  Thanks for the help in making that work.

1.0/1.1 is another story, though.  Here, the j2ee-deployer directly
configures the GBeans it uses for deploying web services etc.  I've
tried overriding the class for the WebServiceBuilder in the
config.xml but it is ignored.  In fact as the server is starting the
config.xml is overwritten and my change is erased.

In the config.xml, should be possible to change the name of the class
that implements a particular GBean? Can I prevent a GBean from being
loaded?

thanks
Conrad