geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Long Path Proposal
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:37:00 GMT
Sounds good for me as well.  At what level will WEB-INF/classes be
jarred? Just the classes themselves or WEB-INF/classes as well?  If
we can leave the segment "WEB-INF/classes" exploded it may be useful
users can still drop in class file updates without un/re-jaring.

So...

WEB-INF/classes/classes.jar  would contain org/apache/foo.class
WEB-IN/classes/org/apache/foo.class (user dropped class that takes
precedence of jarred version.

- sachin