geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unit test failures
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:48:45 GMT
Hi Jacek & all,

I've discovered that the most recent Jrockit VM + ApacheDS 1.0 RC1
will completely solve the problem with the
org.apache.geronimo.directory.RunningTest hang on Jrockit (see the
discussion at DIRECTORY-607 for details). Moreover, I've seen some
other posts with signs of dissatisfaction with the outdated version of
Apache DS currently being used. So it seems that we need to move
Geronimo to ApacheDS 1.0 anyway. I can start working on the
corresponding patch. Any comments & objections?

--
Alexei Zakharov,
Intel Middleware Product Division