geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.1 Status and Questions
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:09:38 GMT
Matt,  I am focused on the 1.1 console right now, working through the
issues listed in GERONIMO-1802.  I am making good progress with help
and direction from Aaron, Jencks, and Dain (thanks guys!! don't you
ever sleep??).  I'll have a patch ready soon for the database portlet
which I will attach to GERONIMO-1802 and then update that JIRA with
the current overall status of the console (unless Aaron beats me to
it).

Best wishes,
Paul

> All,
>
> I see that there has been a good amount of work on 1.1 so far in terms of testing, etc.
 Can
> everyone who is actively working on 1.1 reply back to this note on what area your focusing?
 Also,